Dental Implant referrals in Birmingham
Why refer patients for dental implants?
- Dental implants are a treatment that needs precise skills and extensive knowledge, our dental team have a special interest in dental implants
- This area of dentistry is a very high area of litigation and legal claims against dentists -it must be completed to the highest GDC guidelines at all times.
Why refer to Birmingham Dental Referrals Group?
- We have and use the most advanced materials and equipment.
- We only carry out work agreed with you and your patient.
- The fees are competitive and we continuously receive outstanding results
- We offer a professional but also relaxed and friendly environment to your patients with exceptional patient care
- We will always refer your patients back to your care immediately after the completion of treatment.
- In the rare event that there are complications, we will ensure that receive the remedial care they require
Baldeep, Hambleton & Associates
You will be kept up to date with treatment progress and letters/ reports will be sent to you at appropriate stages throughout the treatment.
The referral process
Your dentist will send a referral to our team
You will be contacted immediately to arrange a convenient appointment date
A personalised treatment plan and outline of fees will be given
Treatment will be carried out and correspondence will be sent to your referring dentist
Our consultants can help.
Book your consultation...
You can either be referred by your dentist, in which case we will contact you when a referral letter is received or you can self -refer where you can call us for a consultation or preferably fill out our online self referral form.
The initial consultation is FREE, at which time an assessment is done and an estimate of costs can be provided
Dr Hardeep Bratch BDS MFGDP
GDC number: 79887
Hardeep graduated from Birmingham University with a Bachelor of Dental Surgery in 2001 after five years of study at the Dental School. He completed his vocational training in a general dental practice with Dr Pat Conway in Walsall. Hardeep then went on to work as an Associate Dentist for the Bhandal Dental group and has been there since 2002. Whilst working at the Bhandal Group he has also trained and taught undergraduates dentists as a Vocational Trainer for 5 years.
Practice limited to dental implants, prosthodontics, and invisalign
Dental Implants - treatment of lower anterior
This patient was referred to Dr Bratch for an implant consultation of the lower anterior region. Radiographs showed severe bone loss and mobility in the lower left one two and lower right one two.Read the case study