Why refer for Orthodontics?
- Orthodontics can improve the appearance and alignment of crooked, protruding or crowded teeth.
- Orthodontics can correct problems with the bite and occlusion of the teeth
- Orthodontics can be cosmetic to improve a patients appearance
- Patients can be embarrassed by the smile, this can easily be corrected with different types of orthodontic treatment
Why refer to BDRG?
- At BDRG our highly qualified dentists have years of experience providing orthodontic treatments
- We can offer our patients a different range of orthodontic treatments to help achieve a straighter smile
- The fees are competitive and reflect surgery time and case complexity
- We offer a professional and relaxed environment to your patients
You will be kept up to date with treatment progress and letters/ reports will be sent to you at appropriate stages throughout the treatment.
The referral process
Your dentist will send a referral to our team
You will be contacted immediately to arrange a convenient appointment date
A personalised treatment plan and outline of fees will be given
Treatment will be carried out and correspondence will be sent to your referring dentist
Our consultants can help.
Book your consultation...
You can either be referred by your dentist, in which case we will contact you when a referral letter is received or you can self -refer where you can call us for a consultation or preferably fill out our online self referral form.
The consultation fee is FREE, at which an examination is done, relevant x-rays are taken and an estimate of costs can be provided
Dr Hardeep Bratch BDS MFGDP
GDC number: 79887
Hardeep graduated from Birmingham University with a Bachelor of Dental Surgery in 2001 after five years of study at the Dental School. He completed his vocational training in a general dental practice with Dr Pat Conway in Walsall. Hardeep then went on to work as an Associate Dentist for the Bhandal Dental group and has been there since 2002. Whilst working at the Bhandal Group he has also trained and taught undergraduates dentists as a Vocational Trainer for 5 years.
Practice limited to dental implants, prosthodontics, and invisalign