Why refer for Prosthodontics?
- As a GDP work can be hectic and busy so referring to a prosthodontics you acquire a colleague who can take the time to treat patients who require specific treatments.
- You may want to refer if the patient has a particularly challenging dental case
- You may want to refer if the patient requires complex implant supported restorations
- Prosthodontics are trained to manage and appropriately stage the treatment needs of such patients
Why refer to BDFG?
- Once Dr Bratch has completed the necessary prosthodontic treatment he will refer your patient back to you for his or her routine examinations and other procedures
- At BDFG we aim to make sure your patients journey is specially catered for from start to finish.
- We offer a wide range of prosthodontics treatment options to make sure your patient receives the highest level of care
- We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you care for your patients.
You will be kept up to date with treatment progress and letters/ reports will be sent to you at appropriate stages throughout the treatment.
The referral process
Your dentist will send a referral to our team
You will be contacted immediately to arrange a convenient appointment date
A personalised treatment plan and outline of fees will be given
Treatment will be carried out and correspondence will be sent to your referring dentist
Our consultants can help.
Book your consultation...
You can either be referred by your dentist, in which case we will contact you when a referral letter is received or you can self -refer where you can call us for a consultation or preferably fill out our online self referral form.
The consultation fee is FREE, at which an examination is done, relevant x-rays are taken and an estimate of costs can be provided
Dr Hardeep Bratch BDS MFGDP
GDC number: 79887
Hardeep graduated from Birmingham University with a Bachelor of Dental Surgery in 2001 after five years of study at the Dental School. He completed his vocational training in a general dental practice with Dr Pat Conway in Walsall. Hardeep then went on to work as an Associate Dentist for the Bhandal Dental group and has been there since 2002. Whilst working at the Bhandal Group he has also trained and taught undergraduates dentists as a Vocational Trainer for 5 years.
Practice limited to dental implants, prosthodontics, and invisalign