Rejuvenate your smile with dental implants
Dental implants are used to replace missing teeth. They can also offer a permanent solution to ill-fitting dentures. Discover how dental implants could help boost your confidence and put you in control.
The dental implant process starts with a titanium implant which is placed in the jawbone. After a short healing time, a replacement tooth is bonded to the implant. This process helps to maintain the natural contour of the face and teeth. Multiple implants can be used to support fixed dentures. The implant will look and feel exactly like a real tooth.
Referred patients are invited to a free consultation with our experienced implantologists to discuss their individual needs.
On the day of treatment, patients will receive a warm welcome and a local anaesthetic will be administered to diminish any discomfort.
Procedure and recovery times may vary to allow for sufficient healing for bone growth and the dental implant to connect. A period of osseointegration will enable the jawbone to fuse with the surface of the dental implant and once the solid base is present, crowns, dentures or bridges can be fitted. Bone grafting may also be required if there is not sufficient bone
I can't tell you the difference it has made... best thing I ever had done!
Terry, Dental Implants patient
Myth Busters - Our frequently asked questions
- How long is will treatment take?
- Dental implants from start to finish can take anything from 9-12 months for completion.
- Do Dental implants hurt?
- You can expect to feel some discomfort when receiving a dental implant however patients who have undergone the treatment have reported having a tooth removed is more painful. Any discomfort can easily be managed with pain relief and is usually expected to last no more than 5 days.
- How long do implants last?
- With proper care, the lifespan of a dental implant is 25+ years.
- Is there an age limit for implants?
- There is no upper age limit for patients to have dental implants. Young adults below the age of 18 should wait to to have implants because their bone tissue is not fully developed and their jaw is still growing.
The referral process - your journey
Your dentist will send a referral to our team
You will be contacted immediately to arrange a convenient appointment date
A personalised treatment plan and outline of fees will be given
Treatment will be carried out and correspondence will be sent to your referring dentist
Our consultants can help.
Book your consultation...
You can either be referred by your dentist, in which case we will contact you when a referral letter is received or you can self -refer where you can call us for a consultation or preferably fill out our online self referral form.
The consultation is FREE, at which an examination is done and an estimate of costs can be provided
Dr Hardeep Bratch BDS MFGDP
GDC number: 79887
Hardeep graduated from Birmingham University with a Bachelor of Dental Surgery in 2001 after five years of study at the Dental School. He completed his vocational training in a general dental practice with Dr Pat Conway in Walsall. Hardeep then went on to work as an Associate Dentist for the Bhandal Dental group and has been there since 2002. Whilst working at the Bhandal Group he has also trained and taught undergraduates dentists as a Vocational Trainer for 5 years.
Practice limited to dental implants, prosthodontics, and invisalign
Dentist? Refer your patients to the Midlands' leading dental group